The School Fees/Bus fees are payable quarterly. The fee to be paid by 15th of the first month of the quarter.
|1st QUARTER FEES||15th JUNE|
|2st QUARTER FEES||15th SEPTEMBER|
|3st QUARTER FEES||15th DECEMBER|
|4st QUARTER FEES||15th FEBRUARY|
1. Admission Fees will be accepted by cheque/D.D with the child’s name, class and telephone no. mentioned behind the Cheque/D.D Cheque should be drawn in favour of Jaipuriar School.
2. Parents should give separate Cheque/D.D for each child in case more than one child is studying in school. Post-dated cheque will not be accepted.
3. Parents should keep the original receipts issued by the school and produce it, if the need arises. The original receipt at the time of admission should be kept safely for future reference & for refund of caution money.
4. Parents are required to give correct particulars, such as Name of student, Class/Section and Admission No. While depositing Admission fees.
5. Students appearing for the board .i.e. Class X & XII should clear their dues positively by 10th January and fees and the dues for the student from other classes should be deposited by 15th January for the whole session. CBSE Exam, registration fee are to be paid separately by the parents.
6..School Fees can be paid through local cheques or draft. Fee paid through cheques is subject to realization. Fee can be paid through school app, PAYTM & also at the ICICI bank branches.